Friday 5 November 2021

Writing Test: Lockdown with my whānau

 Task description: Today we completed a writing test online which was a little bit different to normal! Our topic was to write a recount about a time with our whānau during lockdown. My recount that I wrote can be found below. Please feel free to leave me a positive comment on my blog.

My dad stayed home in level 4 and He helped me with my homework. My father work’s long hours and I hardly see him during the week, so I was so happy to have him home with my family and I. The best times I had with my family in lockdown is our bike rides and walks to different parts of the community. We went to Pt England beach and pick shells, we went to sandspit beach and walked on rocks. We even fed some baby swans. 

We road our bikes to the Panmure wharf and even all the way to stonefields. We even walked up Mount Wellington. The family fun night was the best. We played Kahoot and the topics we chose was tik tok, countries, Emojis, and disney. Some nights we would play board games. The games we played were monopoly cheat edition, the game of life and sometimes Cluedo. I won some of the games but out of all of us it would be my sister khaia who won most of the games. 

My dad has returned to work and I miss him helping me but it’s ok I have my mom. We still go for walks and I still ride my bike sometimes with my friends on the street. I hope to return to school and see my friends and teachers soon and hopefully Lockdown is over by christmas.



Take care.
Kensi.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.