Friday 10 September 2021

Today I am Dame Valerie Adams.

 Today I am Dame Valerie Adams.


Dame Valerie Adams is a famous Tongan Shot put sports person. She represents NZ in both the Olympics and the Commonwealth games. In her career she has won two gold medals, one silver and her recent bronze medal in the Tokyo 2020 Olympic games. She is one of my idols including her sister Lisa Adams who won a Gold medal in the Paralympics. 

I made my costume with my mum. My belt is made out of cardboard, my t-shirt I hot glued the ‘Adams’ name and the silver fern. Both I drew on paper and cut them out for my t-shirt. My arm bands are old black socks that I cut out. I also taped a ring in my dining area for my shot put throw. My round squishy toy was my ball.

My mum posted my outfit to Dame Valerie Adams instagram page and Dame Valerie loved my outfit! Look at her cool message to me. Thank you Dame Valerie. I hope you read my blog. You are awesome!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.